5.1.2.0 - BUG

pety

I think there is a bug in this new version. This behaviour appeared just in this version.
When I start RB the sound is very very low. Then I stop it and play (start) the track again. And the level of the sound is normal.

I observed that since yesterday but it happeneds every time. So, this is a bug.

pety said:
I think there is a bug in this new version. This behaviour appeared just in this version.
When I start RB the sound is very very low. Then I stop it and play (start) the track again. And the level of the sound is normal.

There were no changes in audio engine in this update. Please try restarting your PC. If the problem still exists, click Ctrl+D and make a screenshot when the sound level is low.

djsoft said:
pety said:

There were no changes in audio engine in this update. Please try restarting your PC. If the problem still exists, click Ctrl+D and make a screenshot when the sound level is low.
Did it. I'll try to see on other PC's.

pety said:
Did it. I'll try to see on other PC's.
OK. If it still doesn't work please post screenshot of a Debug (Ctrl+D) window, probably it will shade some light on the issue.

The same situation: very low sound level.
But now I observed one interesting thing.
When current track finished the next track started with normal sound level

Attachments

• slow_sound.jpg
    slow_sound.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 677
Thanks for the video. Please send the track from the video ("The promise") to support@djsoft.net - I think it can be something specific to this track, e.g. its Track Tool settings.

It happens only when RadioBOSS start and resumes the track wich was playing. If I push stop the track and play it again the sound is good.

If RadioBOSS was stoped before closing, after start when I push Play button the sound is normal.

Dmitry
  • I uninstalled version 5.1.2.0.
  • I deleted files from c:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\
  • I reinstalled RB 5.1.1.0
  • Problem SOLVED.
So, the problem exists in version 5.1.2.0

I work with 5.1.1.0 for stability.

OK. I'll let you know if more information is needed on the issue in order to fix it.

Dmitry

I tested on another PC (Windows XP SP3 Pro - Licensed).
There is THE SAME PROBLEM with the sound.

AND another one: GUI issue (see the image)

Attachments

• _same_problem_anotherPC.jpg
    _same_problem_anotherPC.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 666
It looks like a problem related to Windows XP (we do not test minor updates under Windows XP). Thanks for updating.

I also have this problem with 1st track on startup, running win7 ultimate 32bit
Stop program and restart, everything is then ok.

It is very good that somebody else detected this bug. I wasn't so lucky, the bug is persistent in my system.

Back