Requests for Auto overlay playback push mic button

maharaja

hi djsoft...

Currently when left klik mouse ,,,,push mic button not auto overlay playback :'(  so i hope when right klik mouse overlay playback (The volume of the music still continues even though the mic is active)

Thanks  :)

Maybe this help?

Attachments

• Adjust music volume.jpg
    Adjust music volume.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 433
maharaja said:
Currently when left klik mouse ,,,,push mic button not auto overlay playback :'( 
The MIC button always overlays the main playback. Please open Settings (as pety) suggested above and check if you have correct levels for music set.

I also have settings like pety,,, I mean, when we need normal music,not open the  again open mic Settings button. but can simply right-click in mic button

Currently  when we need a level of music (as pety) soft music left click button on the mic but when the music requires a normal level should open mic Settings,(right click on the request button mic for music the normal level)

maharaja said:
I also have settings like pety,,, I mean, when we need normal music,not open the  again open mic Settings button. but can simply right-click in mic button

Currently  when we need a level of music (as pety) soft music left click button on the mic but when the music requires a normal level should open mic Settings,(right click on the request button mic for music the normal level)
The right-click on the MIC button is already reserved to assign DSP processing to microphone. I'm also not sure if the feature you ask is useful for many people... We'll wait what others have to say.

Back