Omnia AXE metadata input

timbala

I use Omnia AXE audio processing and I need to input metadata from RadioBoss in to it. Omnia takes the data from TCP/UDP port (I programmed the port 5000 for this use). How do I export the metadata from RadioBoss? I have RB 5.1.3.0

The instructions of the Omnia AXE is found here ftp://beta.zephyr.com/~tlscorp/pub/ProStream/Util/Metadata%20Help.pdf

Currently RadioBOSS does not output data via TCP. But for Omnia AXE it says that
[q] Internally encoded Shoutcast or Wowza server streams can be ?tagged? with "now-playing" information received from automation systems or another application. [/q]
It looks like it can read data directly from Shoutcast stream?

The Omnia AX/E Stream Encoder now includes a Metadata Source for Radio Boss. This allows artist and song titles from RB to embed in the Omnia encoder data. I had to ask Omnia tech support for it and they sent it to me for free.

There is a program included with the Omnia software called "WatchFile2Tcp'. Load and run that on your RB computer along with the automation.  Configure it and hit START and let it run.  It works like a champ.

Michael S.
KLSR1650.com

Hello,

Can you send me the filter file (is on ProgramData/Telos/ for RadioBoss set to work on Omnia A/XE? I don't find it on Omnia Presets. You can find all presets on C:\ProgramData\Telos Systems\Omnia AXE\Filters or something like this

Thank you

We don't have such a file here - you may try contacting Omnia support, they'll send you the file.

Dear KLSR1650:

I try to make work , but i dont do, can you share how do you do?
I really dont make it works no matter waht we do... can you explain it?

Thanks in advance for yoyr response an all your help

Back