RadioCaster and Interrupted conection

pety

Dmitriy

I have some problems.
There are network interruption (server isn't recognized, so there are server issues).

Also there is a RadioCaster problem: no listener, but they are...

Attachments

• Sream.jpg
    Sream.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 793
pety said:
I have some problems.
There are network interruption (server isn't recognized, so there are server issues).
It can be for various reasons. One of the most common: you and the server you're broadcasting to are too far away. Other reasons include ISP problems, antivirus blocking etc. As I see you're broadcasting to one of our servers - we can create you an account on EU server (currently your server is in Canada).

pety said:
Also there is a RadioCaster problem: no listener, but they are...
Shoutcast shows 37 peak listeners, but how many listeners are connected currently?

djsoft said:
pety said:
I have some problems.
It can be for various reasons. One of the most common: you and the server you're broadcasting to are too far away. Other reasons include ISP problems, antivirus blocking etc. As I see you're broadcasting to one of our servers - we can create you an account on EU server (currently your server is in Canada).
If our listeners from US will not be affected then it is ok

djsoft said:
pety said:
Shoutcast shows 37 peak listeners, but how many listeners are connected currently?
Currently are over 100, but we changed the server as you know.
By the way. On the same PC i make broadcast at DWG, but from RadioBOSS directly. RB shows very well statistics. But RadioCaster doesn't. RC did not even if we broadcasted with the other provider...

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:
Currently are over 100, but we changed the server as you know.
By the way. On the same PC i make broadcast at DWG, but from RadioBOSS directly. RB shows very well statistics. But RadioCaster doesn't. RC did not even if we broadcasted with the other provider...
It could be a bug in RadioCaster then - will be fixed in the next update.

Back