Chrome web browser plugin for RadioBOSS

djsoft

Staff member
Use Chromium-based web browser in RadioBOSS (Web Browser tab) instead of the default Internet Explorer.

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/RadioBOSS_ChromeWebBrowser.exe

Installation:
1. Close RadioBOSS
2. Run RadioBOSS_ChromeWebBrowser.exe as Administrator and extract it to RadioBOSS installation folder (typically, C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS).

* Administrator rights are only required if RadioBOSS is installed to the Program Files directory.

Version: Chromium 78
Plugin updated: 2020-01-23

pety said:
G R E A T !
Works Fantastic  :D
The other one was very annoying.
Yes, there were complaints about IE, that's why this plugin was released. It's not included in RB package because of its size...

djsoft said:
pety said:
G R E A T !
Works Fantastic  :D
The other one was very annoying.
Yes, there were complaints about IE, that's why this plugin was released. It's not included in RB package because of its size...
That makes me happy. Plugin section. There are few great ideeas:
  • VoIP
  • Time syncronisation (playlist is played in real time not from where it stoped)
etc., etc.

A little issue.
It doesn't have any representative icon

Attachments

• NoIcon_RB_WebBrowser.jpg
    NoIcon_RB_WebBrowser.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 2,137
pety said:
A little issue.
It doesn't have any representative icon
Yes, but as it's not supposed to be used as a separate application, we'll leave it as it is for now :)

pety said:
  • VoIP
  • Time syncronisation (playlist is played in real time not from where it stoped)
etc., etc.
All this is planned. I'm not sure about synchronization yet, but VoIP will be added really soon (this year for sure).

1. I want to open WhatsApp Web but the chrome plug-in for RBoss says it needs to be updated as I do ??

2. opening youtube from the RB webBrowser the videos are not playable, it says that the html5 support is missing.

3. Is it possible to make RadioBoss natively read OPUS files generated by whatsapp vocal notes ???

4. it is possible to add a small addition to the explorer panel (explore windows resources in RB), I would like the possibility to add saves of favorite routes so 'for a quick call, without being to browse all the folders ...

5. Is it possible to add to the browser chrome inserting the favorites ??

6. Is it possible to integrate a chrome with a personalized language? es. Italian

7. Is this extension also possible for mozilla firefox?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,185
The Chrome plugin will be updated in the future, however, we do not have plans on improving the web browser support much.

how do you play the vocal notes of whatsapp live?
do you think it is valid to have a window inside RB with the browser connected to whatsapp web to play the vocal notes ?? es. can you have on the left RB and in a tab on the right the web browser with whatsapp ??

is it possible to extend the file compatibility even for the OPUS files of the whatsapp voicenote ?? So you can create a direct playlist with only the vocal notes to be played, or put them in the wall chart

RadioBOSS supports OPUS files playback by default. But it does not connect to WhatsApp, I'm sorry.

WOW WONDERFUL !!!
Since it is possible to play OPUS files directly from the internal memory of the smartphone where whatsapp archives the voice notes, it would be useful in RB's exploration to be able to store favorite routes eg. (c: / voice_note ...) so as to quickly recall the position where the messages are stored on the mobile phone. The function can be useful for many other situations.

If your phone is connected to a PC and is visible in Windows Explorer, you can add file explorer tabs in RadioBOSS and open there the folders you want quick access for. Press F5 to update file list if you expect new files to appear.

djsoft said:
If your phone is connected to a PC and is visible in Windows Explorer, you can add file explorer tabs in RadioBOSS and open there the folders you want quick access for. Press F5 to update file list if you expect new files to appear.
Q could I have more information how to add favorite lists to RB? yes the phone is visible in Windows Explorer and OPUS files are visible and playable directly Mobile, but I did not understand how RB  May you memorize your favorite lists.

Discussion about file explorer improvements moved to a separate topic: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,5752.0.html

Patrick De Bruyn said:
This plugin will not work in the near future with Facebook
See picture
We'll see if updating this plugin is possible, thank you for informing.

Web browser plugin updated to use Chromium 78. Please see the first post for download link.

The Chrome plugin will be updated in the future, however, we have no plans to greatly improve the support of the web browser. SORRY BUT THEY SHOULD MAKE A PACKAGE TO UPDATE IT IS PART OF THE SERVICE VERY IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME. THANKS

Back