2 Inputs and 2 Outputs: The same SoundCard

pety

RadioBOSS can have only one sound card, and all Inputs and Outputs:
- LineIN 1;
- LineIN 2;
- Main Speakers;
- PFL (Prelisten).

Becouse RadioBOSS can use ASIO driver and ASIO4ALL device there is posibility to use Behringer UCA222 soundcard wich works with ASIO.

Inputs can be used separate. Also outputs too.
I was very pleased when I made all those settings in RadioBOSS and they worked very nicely.

See the images (concept and settings). See the settings for Inputs to make the same settings for Outputs.

Attachments

• _RadioBOSS_UCA222.jpg
    _RadioBOSS_UCA222.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,283
  • _TwoInputs.jpg
    _TwoInputs.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 1,318
UPDATE !

This sound card (Behringer UCA222) also has optical and headphones output (with volume adjustmentt)
Headphones are stereo and can be used to take audio signal to analogic/digital mixer or directly to radio transmitter.

Headphones and Optical use another BUS, different than RCA Output.

So, there are:
- Two Inputs;
- Five Outputs (two mono, one stereo, one optical).

Another configuration can be:

- Main Speakers - Headphones UCA222;
- Prelisten (PFL) - RCA Output.

Thanks for the guide!

The only potential problem here is ASIO4ALL - we were testing it and it crashed (rarely) on some machines...

djsoft said:
Thanks for the guide!

The only potential problem here is ASIO4ALL - we were testing it and it crashed (rarely) on some machines...
The latest version of ASIO4ALL is very stable. Behringer removed their ASIO drivers and replaced them with this one.

pety said:
djsoft said:
Thanks for the guide!

The latest version of ASIO4ALL is very stable. Behringer removed their ASIO drivers and replaced them with this one.
We've tested it more than a year ago, so my info is a bit outdated... Thanks for information.

Back