The TTS improvmentes on RB..

ncborges

First offf all Dimitri, thnaks so much to impement the TTS request I've done. I couldn't find the way to insert it correctly into the playlist and think, need a help from you guys with some example.

How to use the two options?

Text-to-Speech: support for %artist, %title and other tags
Text-to-Speech: can read text file contents and support for SpeechAPI XML tags

All my songs are correctly tagged but the TTS says %artist, %title when I insert it on the dilaogue. What's the correct way to get the artist name and song name to be announced by radio boss.
Could you share an example of the XML file Radio Boss will accept into the playlist and how to insert it correctly please?
regards
Newton

ncborges said:
Text-to-Speech: support for %artist, %title and other tags
The %title and other tags work when you run the time announcement from the scheduler with the "Overlay Playback" option enabled (it will use the artist, title and other information from the currently playing track in the playlist).

ncborges said:
Text-to-Speech: can read text file contents and support for SpeechAPI XML tags
To load the text from a file, in the window where you add TTS, instead of text, enter file name. It will load the file and read its contents.

ncborges said:
Thnaks so much. Gonna give a try... Happy New year guys even Russai has a different date. ;)
Thank you! The next update will also allow to select a file from the "Add text to speech" window.

I've been trying all day but I couldn't get the point to have it announcing the artist and title names.
Used the text as this:

Now, we will listen %artist with %title, right here on Radio Boss Web Station. Stay tuned for more great music!

Everythhing is working great except I can't get the artist names, etc.

Select a file from the "Add text to speech" window is a great upgrade. Hope we can select a txt file from tts window with the possibility to have this files inserted manually at ANY position of the playlist (not through event scheduler). If you can do it to be loaded "overlaying the playbacks " will be great goal...

ncborges said:
I've been trying all day but I couldn't get the point to have it announcing the artist and title names.
Used the text as this:

Now, we will listen %artist with %title, right here on Radio Boss Web Station. Stay tuned for more great music!

Everythhing is working great except I can't get the artist names, etc.
Do you use the Overlay Playback optino for the event that starts time announcement? Currently those tags work only when you start it from the scheduler. Starting it from the playlist is tricky, as it uses the currently playing tracks's %artist and other info, and if your current track is the announcement itself, it will not have track information.

ncborges said:
Select a file from the "Add text to speech" window is a great upgrade. Hope we can select a txt file from tts window
This is already possible with the latest update - RadioBOSS 5.4.0.7.

Hey guys, hope everything is OK on Vodkas paradise, :D
Yes, I'm using the overlay Playback option and it works great with the TTs talking over the music intro as a DJ, as a pro but when get the tags %artist or %title, it doesn't say the name of the singer or song. It was started throug the event scheduler but maybe, I could be doing it wrong (99% of chance).
What am I doing?
Scheduler / add / Wizard / Automatic announcement / new
Now I got 2 options: Time announcement and Talk to Speech and I'm choosing Talt to Speech. When I got the next window, I've been inserting the path for the text file I wish to be announced, for example:
C:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\Txt\1000.txt (that should be read 10 o'clock). Everything is fine with the exception I always heard: blah blah blah and let's hear now percent artist with the hit percent title.... (that means: let's hear now %artist with the hit %title)

About the file through the tts window, I got it some minutes after post here BUt only now I realized that I was on the 5.4.0.6 version. Then need download the update and be faster cause I have only 35 tries more on the go...

But my update subscription expired. To use latest update, please buy an update. Buahhhh

ncborges said:
Hey guys, hope everything is OK on Vodkas paradise, :D
Yes, as always :)

ncborges said:
Yes, I'm using the overlay Playback option and it works great with the TTs talking over the music intro as a DJ, as a pro but when get the tags %artist or %title, it doesn't say the name of the singer or song. It was started throug the event scheduler but maybe, I could be doing it wrong (99% of chance).
What am I doing?
Scheduler / add / Wizard / Automatic announcement / new
Now I got 2 options: Time announcement and Talk to Speech and I'm choosing Talt to Speech. When I got the next window, I've been inserting the path for the text file I wish to be announced, for example:
C:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\Txt\1000.txt (that should be read 10 o'clock). Everything is fine with the exception I always heard: blah blah blah and let's hear now percent artist with the hit percent title.... (that means: let's hear now %artist with the hit %title)
It could be a bug that it doesn't process special tags when the text is loaded from file. If it is so, then it will be fixed in the next update.

ncborges said:
But my update subscription expired. To use latest update, please buy an update. Buahhhh
Yes, I'm afraid if you purchased RadioBOSS more than a year ago and never prolonged your update subscription, you'll have to purchase an update.

Back