Playlist calculate Time - BUG

pety

Dmitriy
The bug is still alive.
I cannot use this version. Please, make an option in settings with old behaviour and this new one.
I do not need this new option becouse I use playlists by one hour.
Also another radio broadcaster purchased an update (it was my advise) and he cannot use RB.
Please, do something. It is clear for me that this bug cannot be removed (fix).

Attachments

• TheBugStillExists.jpg
    TheBugStillExists.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 747
Yes, this bug is really getting annoying... I'm sorry this happens. Just tried to reproduce it here, but no luck, the time is always properly calculated. How often does it happen in your case: every time the track is added, or sometimes?

Please try the following: when the time is incorrect, select a track - will it change? (this is needed to make sure if the time is not calculated at all, or it's just a display issue).

djsoft said:
Yes, this bug is really getting annoying... I'm sorry this happens. Just tried to reproduce it here, but no luck, the time is always properly calculated. How often does it happen in your case: every time the track is added, or sometimes?

Please try the following: when the time is incorrect, select a track - will it change? (this is needed to make sure if the time is not calculated at all, or it's just a display issue).
I restarted my laptop and I tried to capture the bug. Now, when I add a track I see the same time as the above track, but it changes fast. I'll try it tomorrow in live: install RB and restart PC. I hope to be ok.

pety said:
I restarted my laptop and I tried to capture the bug. Now, when I add a track I see the same time as the above track, but it changes fast. I'll try it tomorrow in live: install RB and restart PC. I hope to be ok.
Yes, it should change fast, as adding a track triggers time re-calculation. Sad thing is, as this bug appeared once, it will appear again for sure.

Thanks for pointing out this issue, the code that's responsoble for this will be checked again (there were major changed in 5.4.1.1, but this was not enough as it turned out). If you get any more information about it, this will help.

Back