Radioboss Counter / statistics .

radium98

i wich a plugin feathure or standalone software glue to radioboss prefer plugin that count and statistics hor and time a pub or song aired on air and exported to html or notepad and every categorie can be highlited to a predefined colour thanks.

Dimitry please refresh my memorie in a pm i want to try using for test purpose an rds where songs titles are arabic to see if that translate with minimum error to lesser the bugs and error tell me how i forget :( :'(

radium98 said:
i wich a plugin feathure or standalone software glue to radioboss prefer plugin that count and statistics hor and time a pub or song aired on air and exported to html or notepad and every categorie can be highlited to a predefined colour thanks.
You can use the Report Generator to view various statistics.

radium98 said:
Dimitry please refresh my memorie in a pm i want to try using for test purpose an rds where songs titles are arabic to see if that translate with minimum error to lesser the bugs and error tell me how i forget :( :'(
Click Settings->Open Settings Folder, rename the textconversion-example.txt file to textconversion.txt and then edit it - add the conversions you need.

Back