Awesome 5.5 RadioBOSS in Live

pety

Looks and Behave GREAT ! It's a monster :)

Attachments

• Awesome-RadioBOSS5.5Beta_inLivejpg.jpg
    Awesome-RadioBOSS5.5Beta_inLivejpg.jpg
    707.4 KB · Views: 426
That was risky :) It's just the first release of the beta, lots of bugs could hide there... Let's see how it performs :)

djsoft said:
That was risky :) It's just the first release of the beta, lots of bugs could hide there... Let's see how it performs :)
I know it's risky, but it is the better way to find the bugs :)  It already works by 9 (nine) hours without break.
Loading playlists, switching between sources (playlists, LineIn's) is very smooth. Not like previous beta versions. This looks more... stable. I am curious how it will generate the playlists in my way (bat file).

Last night also put to air. In test systems is there are some errors that are hidden. Nothing better than the usual. :)

Wow! The first betas usually never were good enough to be used in production. I'm glad this one is actually useful :)

djsoft said:
Wow! The first betas usually never were good enough to be used in production. I'm glad this one is actually useful :)
I was afraid about restarting PC, but RB loaded the right USER settings. I am very, very pleased about this awesome feature. It gives peace in my mind.

pety said:
djsoft said:
I was afraid about restarting PC, but RB loaded the right USER settings. I am very, very pleased about this awesome feature. It gives peace in my mind.
Yes, the "Default user" feature is logical and very useful. I'm not sure why it wasn't added in previous versions :)

Back