Mobile friendly Player

hymnsinger

The players available through centova are not accessible on mobile devices because of the website creator i use (Weebly). How do i change without changing from Weebly? (They don't like iframe players) What other companies are out there where I can link to that will help with this but not Tune-in? Thanks.

I'm not familiar with Weebly - I suggest you to contact their support and ask them if they provide audio player widget (most of the players out there are compatible with our streams).

So far Weebly has not responded to my question. Their initial reply was that the player has a fixed size and I need to make it a different size for mobile devices. I don't know how to do that. 

hymnsinger said:
So far Weebly has not responded to my question. Their initial reply was that the player has a fixed size and I need to make it a different size for mobile devices. I don't know how to do that. 
The players we offer have a fixed size and we can't change that. I suggest you to search for another player (Google will give you a plenty of options for  "shoutcast player").

We have been looking for the same thing, just found this / looks very promising

We have nothing to do with Radio Forge just found them on google.

radioforge [dot] com

RadioForge Players enable native audio playback within the browser.

It supports all browsers i.e. iOS, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.
Embed, Play, Listen and Share MP3 Music from Amazon S3, CDN, Icecast, Shoutcast, Soundcloud, Dropbox, Feedburner and MP3 Folder.

Upload Music on Cloud and Share Sermons, Meetings, Interviews, Podcasts, MixTaps, Audio Recordings.

Now Play Your Favorite Radio FM Stream in HTML5 Player. Our mobile application for android is the great way to market your radio station. We will create and publish a customized Android Radio App with current playing song metadata / title / artist on Google Play Store that will let your listeners interact and enjoy your radio station on their mobile devices!

hymnsinger said:
The players available through centova are not accessible on mobile devices because of the website creator i use (Weebly). How do i change without changing from Weebly? (They don't like iframe players) What other companies are out there where I can link to that will help with this but not Tune-in? Thanks.

Back