volume keep going up and down..

bassam

Good Day..
I'm testing Radio Boss software as an alternative for [...].. but I got this weird problem: the volume suddenly become low during any playable track (on output and Stream) for 10sec then return to normal .. tried different versions still the same.. and when this problem appears I have to exit Radio boss and reopen it again..
I tried many thing Direct sound.. ASIO.. wasapi even I disabled hardware mixing.. turn off the AutoAmp..

can any one help me with this ?

Note: .. I have Creative SB X-FI sound card..

Please make sure that you download the software from our web site: http://www.djsoft.net

The version is 5.5.5.0 from the official site,
the MD5 for the installer is : D2EAE81B593630F53ED80054EC9BF3ED
I'll try it on my other PC.. and inform you with the results.

Do you use any plugins, or have activated any DSPs (e.g AutoAmp)? If you use it mostly with the default settings, is it possible that the songs itself are corrupted?

I tried turning Auto-Amp on and off.. still the same.. the song file aren't corrupted I opened the file on a regular player they work fine..
and there's no additional plugins only the defaults.

additional info: the VU meter in RadioBoss also show low volume values when the problem happen  ???..
I'll switch the Sound card for more tests..

thanks.

That's odd... I'd recommend you reinstalling it to a different folder, this will make it start with the default settings. Try how it works.

DavenLC said:
Sounds like the Sounbdcard is over heating.  a possibility tho.
It's possible, although from my experience when something in the PC overheats, it usually turns off or hangs...

agreed...    mine has a wind tunnel of sorts on it..  one in the front blowing over the hard drives (120mm quiet type)  then over across the motherboard (even added a removable air filter).  then one on back of case to blow out. 

one of my streaming clients facing that problem from a long time ago...
what i suggest to them is to restart the software.
the volume dropping after 3d:00:00.. exactly, at the operation time counter.
so thay manage like that almost a year :)

p.s, they working on VPS and with VB-CARD only.
so all of the sound card overheat is not the right direction of thinking.

so, if i'm here, you have another bug in your software [in my demo version now]
assume that we have playlist:
the playlist with "shuffle" on. the software moving from track 2 to 309 to 50 to 888. cool.
but if you stand on one track, press "Q" [you want to pick the track for once]
the software will paly that track, BUT after him, the software will continue directly to the next in our playlist.
for example if our "Q" track was 100, after him it will be 101.
"shuffle" on/off button not helping.
Ctrl+Shift+S just blending the tracks, but again the software will play it 100, 101, 102...
the only "solution" is ->>> to load the playlist again. than the software will "move" all over the playlist.
well, if its just an RTFM so im sorry in advance :)
if its a bug - so im happy to help.

FYI: im not saving the playlist in a file. im using the "play all files from folder" option in the schedule.

I confirm I also another reason here I uninstalled the demo. After three days it becomes impossible to use the volume goes up and down alone you have to reboot to fix but still only for three days. In addition to the statistics that go down after a few hours of operation which does not happen with any other statistical software they are always on.

kuy said:
one of my streaming clients facing that problem from a long time ago...
what i suggest to them is to restart the software.
Please tell them to contact our tech support about this problem. We've never received such requests from registered customers - below I'll provide more details for the volume problem in my reply to radiobellissima.

kuy said:
so, if i'm here, you have another bug in your software [in my demo version now]
Thank you for this bugreport, if the bug is confirmed, it will be fixed in the next update.

radiobellissima said:
I confirm I also another reason here I uninstalled the demo. After three days it becomes impossible to use the volume goes up and down
The demo version of RadioBOSS only works for 5 hours then it has to be restarted. Your so called "demo" version works for 3 days.

Software piracy was never a good way to acquire software.

radiobellissima said:
In addition to the statistics that go down after a few hours of operation which does not happen with any other statistical software they are always on.
There are no problems with statistics retrieval in RadioBOSS. You just need to use the version we provide on our web site, not any other version. Please see my above post. The lack of 5 hour limit in demo, the volume problem and the statistic problem have the same roots.

I had already uninstalled because of all these problems. At this re discharge point the demo from this site and try again. I told him to register the software and restarted on its own but can not remember if every 5 hours. Anyway to fix the audio had to close it and I do not restart by itself. ???

You should only use the original RadioBOSS that is downloaded from our web site: http://www.djsoft.net

All the problems you experienced exist only in the cracked version. Cracked version doesn't work correctly, and from our research, most (if not all) cracked RadioBOSS versions are bundled with viruses that corrupt the system, steal passwords etc.

Back