Is this RadioBoss software a scam

HMMMM

Hi there. I am very cross. I bought your software for my daughter to use as she wanted something better. The version she downloaded was great and was recommended to her by her stream is being a great piece of software. She convinced me to spend the 91E on the software which gave us a key to enter all had been working fine until the key was entered. The streaming software stopped and rendered the product useless just as a player. I have asked for a refund as clearly this software states its streaming front screen, but actually, on the Preferences, is not streaming and it's been disabled in preferences by the silly code you sent me.

What is the point of selling crappy software which does not stream? I am sorry if you find me angry. I feel like I have just wasted this money for something which is unusable.

Can you please explain to me why this scam is happening?

Attachments

• unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    202.2 KB · Views: 560
HMMMM said:
What is the point of selling crappy software which does not stream?
We offer different editions of the software - this allows people to purchase only the features they need. Here's the comparison table:
https://www.djsoft.net/enu/radioboss_editions.htm

RadioBOSS Express (the version you purchased) does not have broadcasting feature. RadioBOSS Standard and Advanced do.

You can upgrade your edition by paying the price difference: https://www.djsoft.net/enu/buy.htm (scroll down to "RadioBOSS Express to Standard). After that you'll need to re-enter the key from the menu: Help->Enter registration code.

I have just purchased the update as required and have it running properly now.

I am still disappointed that this was not shown clearly on the front purchase page as this is a major concern to most purchasers. I note it is shown on product comparison. This said this is electronic software and should communicate with the internet I cannot see any reason for the other version personally. Please make it clearer

This said the working version is amazing my only wish list is BPM shown on front screen as it's played and more voices text to voice some amusing ones or natural voices.

HMMMM said:
I am still disappointed that this was not shown clearly on the front purchase page as this is a major concern to most purchasers.
There's the "Compare RadioBOSS editions" link right next to the prices in the center of the pricing table. Also, we offer any time upgrade by just paying the price difference: even if one purchases the wrong edition, it can be upgraded at no additional cost.

HMMMM said:
This said this is electronic software and should communicate with the internet I cannot see any reason for the other version personally.
Some people use it for local parties, to play music in their store, office, or even for personal use. For such cases, we offer the RadioBOSS Express software.

Important note about your order.
I see that you already refunded your original "RadioBOSS Express" purchase, this means that your upgrade order ("RadioBOSS Express to Standard") will be void as soon as refund process is complete. Please purchase "RadioBOSS Express" again, otherwise, your upgrade order will be refunded automatically and key blocked. You may also try contacting payment processor to cancel the refund.

HMMMM said:
my only wish list is BPM shown on front screen
It shows BPM in the Track Information panel under the playlist, it's on the right.

HMMMM said:
more voices text to voice
RadioBOSS uses voices that are installed in your Windows operating system - you can install additional voices and RadioBOSS will use them (currently it uses the voice that's selected as default).

hi

everyone from time to time has a issue its no point getting mad saying its a scam

i have been using this program for years and i wouldn't change and told others about it.

i think your find everyone here loves what dimitry and his team does on this great program.

any problems just put them here or email them it, and will get sorted as soon as they can

cheers

I agree completely with Wireradio.  Its fine to get mad, but personally I read the details before I buy something.  When i purchased the software, it was very clear what was and wasnt available with each version.  Don't blame others for your own mistakes.

Hey just saw that your other thread was shut down, and you were dealt with professionally.  Too bad you can't treat others the way you have been treated. 

This happens from time to time when people purchase Express version by mistake - it's usually resolved with no problems as upgrade option is available at no additional cost. I'm glad wireradio and KB radio support us in this case.

hi there. i"m Very upset and cross to read about another customer to have the exact same problem as me  about Radioboss i want to ask for a refund back the payment Visa/card - 8312 for the order 131226142
i must say i was taking in to it very will with a software that it all looked very impressive indeed. im not happy because radioboss made it very hard to understand the key i was given didn"t work. can i have an explanation why my Visa was charge at my address. signature padraic kelly

Please contact support@djsoft.net regarding the refund and supply us with the orderr details.

Back