Skip song - Unable to play - Error code 5 (invalid handle)

Cookie Cutter

Hello, i searched for a while and found nothing. I have the radio boss demo version 5.6.1 and i would like to buy it because some of my friends use it and its very nice. My problem is i cant play a few tracks. I bought Music from Amazon, its in the same folder but boss skips most of the songs and show me "Unable to play - Error code 5 (invalid handle)"  But i can play the songs in groove player. Some songs work more or less. they just start in the middle of the song and skip the beginning. Have someone a sloution? I also read the anti virus sometimes make problems, i have windows defender but i turned it off and nothing happens.

Edit: Oh and I also tryed to reisntall it. The same as before

Cookie Cutter said:
But i can play the songs in groove player. Some songs work more or less.
It's hard to tell what it could be. Please send us two tracks to test - one that does not play, and one that plays partially to support@djsoft.net

Cookie Cutter said:
I also read the anti virus sometimes make problems, i have windows defender but i turned it off and nothing happens.
Windows Defender is OK, it does not affect RadioBOSS operation, but turning it off can compromise your computer security. I suggest turning it back on.

Back