Audio Loops only when Broadcasting

Hoping someone has had this issue before and figured out how to fix.

RadioBoss/VoiceMeter/Discord

I'm using the settings from this post (that have worked for me in the past) to set everything up. https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php?topic=2323.45

When I do a basic sound check using the record feature, everything is fine. The issues arises as soon as I hit the broadcast button. I hit the broadcast button (I have two servers to test this btw. I'm using a radioboss.fm server and a voscast server. Issue duplicates on both) So I hit the broadcast button and I say for example: "test 1235, test 1234, doing a sound check doing a sound check."

I go to listen. It's picking up this audio fine. But then it begins to repeat it. Over and over and over again. I can even stop the broadcast and then hit the broadcast button again and like a ghost in the machine it's playing this same audio loop. I could randomly start talking into my microphone during his loop and then it will pick me up add what I just said to the loop and begin the loop again. I cannot for the life of me figure out how get this to stop. I have tried use VAC instead of Voicemeter nothing. I have shutdown discord completely to see if that was the issue, still doing it. I tried a different program instead of radioboss - issue repeats. No idea what I'm doing wrong here.

Use only one sound input (recording devices) in your Soundcard properties??  Turn off Windows sounds too

Please specify what RadioBOSS version do you use.

dcs@themindofdcs.com said:
I go to listen. It's picking up this audio fine. But then it begins to repeat it.
Do you listen to the recorded file, or you listen to the stream?

Back