couple questions before purchasing

david.fick

Hi everyone, i have a couple questions before i sign up for the beginner package, at least that is what i call it, i am thinking about signing up for the $5.00/month package to start, i notice it says that it has all these differnt features  All plans include AutoDJ, Centova control panel, statistics, port 80 streaming and web media player!, with that being said, my 2 questions are this, does the data transfer only come with the paid package or can it be used with the trial version? i would assume only with the paid package, and my other question is, when online broadcasting is enabled, how do you know where it is being broadcast to?

Thanks,

David F

You can read about data transfer limit here: https://www.radioboss.fm/support/data-transfer/

There's Quick Links page in the control panel (after you log in to your account), it has tune in links.

ok, thank you for that info, i still don't know how to know where the music is being broadcast to or how to let people know where to listen to it, can you please help me with that, thanks.

i think i just now figured what your answer was to my 2nd question, so it is not possible with the trial version, am i correct on that, thanks again

David Fick said:
i still don't know how to know where the music is being broadcast to or how to let people know where to listen to it
It's in the Quick Links section, there are tune in links. There's also "Stream start page" that is an auto-generated web page which your listeners can visit.

David Fick said:
it is not possible with the trial version, am i correct on that
Trial version has all the features the paid version has, except that it's limited to 3 listeners and also disk space is limited.

Back