PLAYLIST CATEGORY (do not loop) Issue.

KLSR1650

Hi D!
On my latest version of RB I am trying to use a file that I only want to use once at the top of the playlist. I have checked the "Use this category only once (do not loop) box and it still plays when the playlist repeats. I have rebooted a couple of times to no avail.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Michael S.

KLSR1650 said:
ox and it still plays when the playlist repeats
The possible reason is that you have the same file in other categories, and it goes to the final playlist from there.

The files are all specific for each day of the week and labeled as such. They are labeled VT MON INTRO, VT TUE INTRO etc and contain voice tracks. This would be a great function if I can make it work.

I think screenshots would help - please show the main window screenshot and the Intro category. May be something's wrong there.

Attached are some screen shots. The voice track files are mp3. Could that be whats hosing it up? maybe it would work if the files were .wav??

M.S.

Attachments

• Donotloop2.jpg
    Donotloop2.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 351
  • Donotloop1.jpg
    Donotloop1.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 287
KLSR1650 said:
Attached are some screen shots. The voice track files are mp3. Could that be whats hosing it up? maybe it would work if the files were .wav??
The file format does not matter, the problem is somewhere else. Most possible, is that the same track is inserted from some other category. I suggest you to check all the categories to see what folder sources they use - it can be that some category uses the same directory as Intro category uses, or you have the same intro file in other directories.

Back