How to use, correctly the priorities of rules

ajfnetwork

Hello friends, I would like to know what configuration would be standard for the priorities rule, because I have 4 folders, each folder has approximately 40 to 60 songs and I feel that the radioboss repeats the songs a lot, and does not leave space for the other songs, I feel that it repeats many specific topics to the day and it really tires a lot.

That's why I wanted to know what standard configuration should receive so as not to repeat the songs so much, and really reproduce all the themes. Because there are times when we have topics that do not sound.

Thank you, I await your response :)

With the playlist generator PRO, I make all my structure and through the events I generate the automatic playlist every hour.

attached photos of one of the structure of how I have armed in the generator and events

Attachments

• eventos.png
    eventos.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 391
  • reloj-2.png
    reloj-2.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 415
  • reloj-1.png
    reloj-1.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 394
The settings appear to be correct - also make sure that you don't have repeat protection rules disabled in the category settings.
Do you use the latest RadioBOSS?

Hello, if I use the latest version of beta radioboss, I will attach some photos of that section to see how well it is. What I do not understand well is how to place well in the rules of priorities, and what options are appropriate or so that each of your options works and you can place an appropriate configuration, I do not know if the options of the additional priority rules are well done

Of the rules of priorities and of the option not to repeat.

Thank you

Attachments

• reloj-3.png
    reloj-3.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 395
  • reloj-4.png
    reloj-4.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 399
ajfnetwork said:
What I do not understand well is how to place well in the rules of priorities
There's no correct or incorrect way to set priority rules. You add the rules to adjust the playlist for your needs. For instance, increase priority for tracks that were not played recently.

ajfnetwork said:
Of the rules of priorities and of the option not to repeat.
The settings are correct. It should not repeat tracks in this case. How often do you see repeats?

I also suspect that there is an error in RB 5.7 that does not respect the rules of repetition. Detect listening to the station several times in which the artist repeated himself very often. I have scored to do tests when I have time. I will post again after the tests

nelson c said:
I also suspect that there is an error in RB 5.7 that does not respect the rules of repetition
That's unlikely as it was extensively tested many times to make sure there's are no such errors. Does it always happens with the same artist in your case, or it happens with different artists?

Back