Question about the api

Currently that's not possible, but we'll consider adding that in the future.

Dmitry, how are you?  :)
Is it possible to open a tracktool song using an opening parameter ?.

I'm programming software to classify music in Delphi and being able to work with tracktool would be very useful

Thanks

Dmitry: I need to edit a file in tracktool via FTP. Does this also work for FTP? (I have writing permission)
Code:
TrackTool.exe 
 ftp://Nelson%20Casey@***/Mi%20musica/Archivos%20Radio/Adelantos/2018/Septiembre/Salvapantallas%20-%20Como%20Antes.mp3

nelson c said:
Dmitry: I need to edit a file in tracktool via FTP. Does this also work for FTP? (I have writing permission)
This won't work, it supports only paths that are supported by CreateFile function in Windows. You can mount FTP folder as drive in Windows, then you can edit files in the mounted folder in Track Tool.

djsoft said:
This won't work, it supports only paths that are supported by CreateFile function in Windows. You can mount FTP folder as drive in Windows, then you can edit files in the mounted folder in Track Tool.
Thanks for the idea, the problem is that Windows does not allow using an FTP site as a network unit. It only allows you to add a network location, but its operation is much more limited than a unit. (For example, it does not have an appended letter)

Another thing: Any idea because you can not advance a song when the route is FTP? I do not think it's a protocol limitation, because Google Chrome allows it.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 343
nelson c said:
Another thing: Any idea because you can not advance a song when the route is FTP? I do not think it's a protocol limitation, because Google Chrome allows it.
Seeking is not possible for network streams in RadioBOSS.

Back