Which VST Plugins Are You Using With Radio Boss??

DJboutit

I was using Stereo Tool the free version but the processed by stereo message every so often is kinda annoying so I dumping it.  I just started using VST plugin MBprocess http://hornplans.free.fr/mbprocess.html it is pretty good the default setting sound pretty close to Stereo Tool with the settings I was using.  Which VST plugins are using with Radioboss I want to see what everyone is using??

I'm also looking for an alternative solution for the Stereo Tool. I'm trying to use Stardust vst plugin. I'm on the good track to configure it according to its needs, but try this plugin too.

I have used Stardust some I like it but if you make small tweaks with the plugin you get big changes to your audio kinda hard to get the audio just right with it. 

I've tried the plugin you've recommended and it's really phenomenal. I'm happy with the sound I've got and I'll use it now. Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Your welcome the only thing I do not like it about it is the treble is about 15% to high for my tastes.  Which settings are you using or are using just the straight up default setting post a screenshot so I can see the setting if you made any changes thx. 

Back