RadioBoss Cloud - /MOUNT question

WKOM

Hi All,
First of all; I/We are extremely (!!!) happy with RadioBoss Cloud! So happy that we run 2 FM terrestrial radio stations with it. We use the cloud over the standalone pc version, just because it's always up-and-running and with a little bit of "fooling-around" it sounds fabulous!

However, I have a question in regards of using the Mount points for "Ball/sport games"
I like to give the sports host a mount point and let them "overrun" our playlist in RadioBoss Cloud when they host a local sports game.
I try to have the scheduler in radioboss cloud automatically go to the remote location with a laptop when they start the sports game, and automatically go back to the scheduled playlist in radioboss cloud.

Question: Where Can I Find more info about this and how to setup the settings? Does Icecast know automatically that there is an other mount point over riding the incoming signal?
anyone experience with this with RadioBoss Cloud?

I saw some postings before but not directly related to this...

Hopefully there is someone out who can help us!

Thank you, MArty

WKOM said:
However, I have a question in regards of using the Mount points for "Ball/sport games"
I like to give the sports host a mount point and let them "overrun" our playlist in RadioBoss Cloud when they host a local sports game.
I suppose that "Live broadcasting" is what you're looking for. When you broadcast live, it will override what is playing in RadioBOSS Cloud, and when you stop broadcasting, it will return to what it was playing. The transition to and from live broadcasting is fully automatic and is performed with a short fade to make it smooth.
Please see this page for more information: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/live-broadcast/

Back