Artist - title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a question about streaming an URL in the playlist.

When I put another stream in my playlist and it starts playing the other station I see
the titles in my player.
However I want to sent it to my encoder so the listeners can see wich track is playing.

Is this possible and how?

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

DJ MIKEYMIKE1975 said:
When I put another stream in my playlist and it starts playing the other station I see
the titles in my player.
However I want to sent it to my encoder so the listeners can see wich track is playing.

Is this possible and how?
The titles from the stream are sent the same was as it's done for regular music tracks. You don't need to do anything - this is the default behavior.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I have tested it with my 'private' stream but the title of my 'normal' music tracks remains in the now playing list when I look into the Appdata folder.

When I play the next 'normal' music track it changes immediately to the tag of that song.

Is there a setting to reset that error?

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

To clarify, do you mean the title is not correct in the "nowplaying" file or it's somewhere else (e.g. on a server you broadcast to)?

Hello,

The titles will not change in the now playing and at the streaming server.

I see it in the player, but there is nothing happening with it

We tested it on the latest version and the bug was not confirmed. When a network stream plays, the titles are properly updated with the track title from the stream in the player, nowplaying file and on streaming servers.

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

We are still using version 5.4.4.0, maybe thats the problem.

In the future we want to update to version 5.8.

Thanks again.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back