SUGGESTIONS FOR THE ADS SCHEDULER

rossedj9

Hi.

It would be nice if you could implement the following in the next update of RadioBOSS in the AdsCheduler:

- Possibility of replacing the audio file of any client.
- Display and search advertising through filters (Expired Advertising, Valid, etc).

Thank you.

Thank you for the suggestions! We plan on adding the "replace audio" feature in one of the next updates, and we'll also consider adding the filters.

djsoft said:
We plan on adding the "replace audio" feature in one of the next updates
It would be a great feature.

I would also like to be able to name the spot in the list of ADS scheduler. (For now only the filename identifies it)

nelson c said:
I would also like to be able to name the spot in the list of ADS scheduler. (For now only the filename identifies it)
Good idea, planned for one of the future updates.

All feature requests are stored in the bug tracker so nothing will be forgotten :)

It would be very interesting to have in the ads scheduler window, the possibility of including more number of days to schedule, now you only have 1 week, my suggestion would be if you can include several more weeks.

It would be very interesting to have in the ads scheduler window, the possibility of including more number of days to schedule, now you only have 1 week, my suggestion would be if you can include several more weeks.
We plan on adding this in one of the future updtes, thank you for the suggestion.

Back