Auto Intro volume playlist

BN-Julian

Hey Dmitry,

i was searching for some days for a possibility to change the volume of the track, when the auto intro is over it and the trackvolume is ducked?!

Actually, the music is not loud enough  :-\

It uses the settings for Voice Tracking: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/fading.htm

Hey Dmitry,

thanks for the feedback!It works fine, but i have got some problems with longer introtime than the time in the track: for example 35 Sec. Autointro, 10 Sec. Fade In --> nothing happens, just the normal fadein works.

Can you help me?

BN-Julian said:
thanks for the feedback!It works fine, but i have got some problems with longer introtime than the time in the track: for example 35 Sec. Autointro, 10 Sec. Fade In --> nothing happens, just the normal fadein works.
Can you please provide more information on this? Please also specify what RadioBOSS version do you use.

Hey Dmitry,

the version is 5.7.2.0.
I need to give the automatic intro a start some seconds before the track starts. For example: The fadein marker is set to 7 sec. The automatic intro file is 34 sec. long. The automatic intro should stop at the end of the fadein (7 sec.).
Actual state is, that there is no automatic intro and i think it is, because the actual version has got problems by starting this also some seconds before the track.

I s there an alternative for the playlist generator pro to say something like: if this track is planned and was played or should be played next, add this voicetrack right in front / behind?

Thanks in advance for your help!

BN-Julian said:
Actual state is, that there is no automatic intro and i think it is, because the actual version has got problems by starting this also some seconds before the track.
It should have no problem starting the jingle before the track. To test it, try a different value, e.g. start it at fixed time.

Back