500 Internal Server Error

dominik.kynast

Hi Guys.
Since yesterday I have problems with the radioboss cloud. After I logged in with the correct login data, I always get an error with error code 500 Internal Server Error. I have already emailed the support team several times but still have not received any answer.

The problem exists since 6 pm yesterday.

PS: The website seems not to be accessible.
PPS: I use the Microsoft Edge Browser with Windows 10

Greetings from Germany
Dominik Kynast

I'm sorry for that. We were looking into the cause of the problem therefore we had to keep the server down for some time. It should be working fine now.

Sorry for my late answer.

Thanks for the answer. You do not need to apologize, that can happen to any good server. I'm a big fan of your cloud based software. A well-known one has recommended me, and of course I will recommend you. Greetings from Germany.

Hello, it's me again. I still have a problem. Whenever I want to add new actions I get pathinvalid. How can I correct this mistake.

Dominik Kynast said:
Hello, it's me again. I still have a problem. Whenever I want to add new actions I get pathinvalid. How can I correct this mistake.
Can you please provide more details on what file/playlist you select, so we can check it here?

Dominik Kynast said:
You do not need to apologize, that can happen to any good server. I'm a big fan of your cloud based software. A well-known one has recommended me, and of course I will recommend you. Greetings from Germany.
This is great, thank you very much!

Sorry (again) for my very late answer.
I Have already fixed that problem (Restart Chrome).

But I still have a question.

Will it be possible in the near future to delete several files at once? Will it soon be possible to reset the radioboss cloud to empty the disk storage of my cloud small again? These are the only things I miss with the cloud. Otherwise I am more than satisfied.

Dominik Kynast said:
Will it be possible in the near future to delete several files at once?
You can delete a folder from a folder tree, or select multiple files in the files list using Ctrl+ or Shift+ selections, same as in Windows.

Dominik Kynast said:
Will it soon be possible to reset the radioboss cloud to empty the disk storage of my cloud small again?
I don't think that would be possible, as deleting all the files doesn't seem like a task that's going to be performed frequently. Most users will never need it. You can manually delete all the folders if you wish.

Ditch your web host and move to a better one. Random 500 internal server error shows an issue with the server, sometimes due to poor performance.

Kellylek said:
Ditch your web host and move to a better one. Random 500 internal server error shows an issue with the server, sometimes due to poor performance.
All errors are logged, can you please tell your account username to take a look? I was unable to find your account by email.

Back