Remove Duplicates

Autumn

I'm still pretty brand spankin' new to RadioBoss, having given up all hope of the "customer service" at "the other guy" actually being of help. So far, I love it. =)

Not sure if this feature exists already, but would love it if there were an option to remove duplicates in a playlist. Much like the other guy, you'd right click on the playlist window, and "remove duplicates", like you would "shuffle". So easy, and awesome if you're like me, and sometimes add the same songs to a growing playlist.

Any help or comments would be welcome, and appreciated!  ;D

Autumn said:
Not sure if this feature exists already, but would love it if there were an option to remove duplicates in a playlist.
There used to be an option to remove duplicates, but as it often caused problems with jingles and station IDs, we have removed this feature, and instead there is "Show duplicates" feature that highlights repeated tracks in the playlist. It is activated from the menu: Playlist->Extra->Show duplicates.

Great! Thank you for your reply. I saw that option, but wasn't sure what it did. I guess, because I had no duplicates.  =)

Thanks again. =)

Back