problems with batches and events

David724

hello barias weeks that does not automatically go out the batches in the automation in this moemnto I'm using the latest beta but provide other versions and the same thing happens to me or if you put it down for the first time works wings perfeccion but after a day starts to fail some normal working hours and in others not afterwards it definitely stops working and not only the scheduled events at different times happen the same I hope you can help me thank you very much

Can you please provide more information on what exactly happens, are there any error messages?

hello no no error message just do not come out in your predestined schedule but if you go both the batches and the events the events stays in place and will be erased at the scheduled time but they do not follow the schedule indicated to go out air that is the problem that tenngo jasmas before thank you

and try to change to previous versions and the same thing happens is very strange because of the fact that in some times it is normal and in other times it is the majority of times it does not come out or is not executed

the only thing I can see is cough only but I do not know if it really indicates something

it is activated to reproduce the batches in each schedule but it does not do so this is the only data that pulls at 14hs the data that throws and does not reproduce the event

Attachments

• radioboss lista de detalles.jpeg
    radioboss lista de detalles.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 330
It appears that there's some problem with the clock on the computer where you use RadioBOSS, that's why the events do not run properly. Please use the most recent version of RadioBOSS, and also check the "Change time zone" is set to "0" in Settings->View.

the hoaria zone and the hoa is perfectly fine both in the coputadora and in the radioboos so that is discarded and the days go by and I keep grabbing it is a shame because I'm thinking of changing the automation because I can not find the fault because it does not pull no mistake pro events do not leave or the tanda but for example at 8 in the morning if you grab it and 20 hs also and so on other schedules but most do not execute neither gun event nor tandas I honestly need help urgently thanks

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-11-08 at 08.09.34.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-08 at 08.09.34.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 344
David724 said:
in the radioboos so that is discarded and the days go by and I keep grabbing it is a shame
Please send us a screenshot of the event that does not run properly (please also specify when did it run).
However, I don't think this is a problem with the software, as a major problem like this will be reported by other users and/or we would see it here.

this is the detail of yesterday at 20hs that the batch was running normally and the event that is loaded for that hour

Attachments

• 20.jpeg
    20.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 343
this is from this morning that is also usually performed at 08 in the morning

Attachments

• 08.jpeg
    08.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 326
and this is also from this morning at 11 that did not run like at 9 and 10 and so all day

Attachments

• 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 335
and in the event cluster they are programmed as you can see only that they do not run without error if not what could do would be to enter the machine remotely to check what is happening for example with the program Teamviewer

Attachments

• cuadro de eventos.jpeg
    cuadro de eventos.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 334
On the screenshots I see that some events are running and that you have lots of events in the list. I'd suggest you to review all the events you have, make sure they all have proper start times.

hello I feel that you are not helping me the events and the batches are more than verified each one their schedules plus the majority are loaded every day because each day they renew but sincerely you are not helping me the events are loaded well with their corresponding day and time that I need help is because they do not run anything else I know that the list tells you I see the same thing but it does not do it does not happen it does not run that's my request for help

More information is needed in order to provide help on this. If the events are not running when they should, please provide a screenshot of one of such events, and tell what happens with the event: it does not run at all, or it runs at a wrong time?

From what I see on your previous screenshots, you have lots of events, so I suggest reviewing them. Also check if they have repeat options enabled, or "Hours" - those option make event run multiple times. It is extremely unlikely to be a bug in the software in this area.

friend I think I found alone what was the problem here I send the following captures and desime if that could be what was causing the inconvenience thanks

Attachments

• tildado.jpeg
    tildado.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 342
Those settings are OK and will not cause any problems. It's somewhere else.

Please provide a screenshot of an event properties window, for the event that does not run properly, along with information on when event did run (or didn't run).

Back