(N.) explorer file (refresh problem)

NICKY G DJ

I wanted to report this problem with all versions of RB.
When I create a new TAB it scans files (those on the tabs located on the right), the explorer file has problems with the refresh (F5). The refresh does not work so I find it difficult to read file updates inside the folders.

The problem does not exist in the TAB explores (the one on the Left panel works well) the problem is the additional explorer.

It can be an F5 key conflict - we'll see if there's a bug. Currently you can refresh it using the right-click menu and select "Refresh".

djsoft said:
It can be an F5 key conflict - we'll see if there's a bug. Currently you can refresh it using the right-click menu and select "Refresh".

With version 5.8 the problem of the Refresh conflict has been solved.
Can I suggest an idea ??

Maybe the need to monitor a folder for the arrival of different files may arise (for example, monitor the whatsapp's voice note folder of the connected cell phone), so you have to manually refresh each time.

What do you think about inserting an "automatic refresh" item with a custom time setting (example refresh every 5 min)?

A selective and customizable voice, there are those who can serve, to those less ... that's why it's an additional item and not the standard rule ...

Simple and functional.

NICKY G DJ said:
Maybe the need to monitor a folder for the arrival of different files may arise (for example, monitor the whatsapp's voice note folder of the connected cell phone), so you have to manually refresh each time.
We work on automatic update, to update folder contents when it's changed.

Back