(N.) file type menu

NICKY G DJ

currently to change and assign a file type to an item in playlist you have to do all that long path between the drop-down menus ...
it is not possible to put it in the main menu

(so there are not many items does not occupy space)

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 287
This is because the file menu is already overloaded with commands, and assigning a file type directly in the playlist is not a common use case. We'll think of some solution for this in the future versions.

As I did the graphic simulation, decrease of a submenu I think is the most ideal solution. It is reduced by one step and occupies only one more line in the main menu.

NICKY G DJ said:
As I did the graphic simulation, decrease of a submenu I think is the most ideal solution. It is reduced by one step and occupies only one more line in the main menu.
Then the same should be done for rating as well. We'll think about it, thank you for the proposal.

djsoft said:
NICKY G DJ said:

Then the same should be done for rating as well. We'll think about it, thank you for the proposal.

the rating are "secondary" data more inherent to a setting of META TAGS, so I think it is possible to insert the stars within the auxiliary information board and edit TAG in the file ... see attached photo ....

ps: cmq I will propose a new look and I will make my changes ...
many things, even visual and buttons are important in the use but superfluous in the main screen ...

Attachments

• 111111111111.jpg
    111111111111.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 274
NICKY G DJ said:
the rating are "secondary" data more inherent to a setting of META TAGS, so I think it is possible to insert the stars within the auxiliary information board and edit TAG in the file ... see attached photo ....
There's already a "Comment" field in this place. We plan on improving the track information area in the future, may be rating will be added there too.

djsoft said:
NICKY G DJ said:
There's already a "Comment" field in this place. We plan on improving the track information area in the future, may be rating will be added there too.

yes, I know that at that point there was a "comment" field, mine was a graphic simulation of how the thing could be done.

I would imagine the panel (which is collapsible, so it appears and disappears depending on the necessity, which is not essential for airing), of higher dimensions therefore the possibility of inserting more lines and therefore more information.

I reiterate mine was a quick simulation to make the idea.

We have some improvements planned for the Track Information, your suggestions also noted and will be considered when we will be developing it.

Back