video help

mikenico

I know it would be a task but has RB ever thought of converting "how to use RB " into video clips and then having a channel on YouTube, this would I am sure save time and effort for both RB and users

mikenico said:
I know it would be a task but has RB ever thought of converting "how to use RB " into video clips and then having a channel on YouTube, this would I am sure save time and effort for both RB and users
The basics (like setting up streaming, configuring microphone) are covered in the user manual. Something more complex like using a mixer board depends a lot on what setup a user has, as there are multiple ways of connecting it depending on what hardware is there and what are the requirements. I'm not sure now what video guides will be really useful - can you please advice couple of topics?

mikenico said:
I do understand that all knowledge of RB is in the manual but sometimes its so easy to watch vid clips,
I think you're right. We'll try to make some videos in the future, but they are more expensive to produce that writing text guides :)

There is a rather inexpence screen recorder that recorders your actions and with voice, if you send me a private message I send you the name of the product, I tend to use it to show"how to do's for school"

mikenico said:
There is a rather inexpence screen recorder that recorders your actions and with voice, if you send me a private message I send you the name of the product, I tend to use it to show"how to do's for school"
It's not about tools, it's about expenses when creating and updating the guides. I'll see if we can create some guides, added to the to-do list.

Back