listening online and on machine

Gaia

Is there a way to mute the sound at source AND listen to it online - so i can hear what is actually coming out when it streams.. but not echo as I play the playlist on the computer?

Gaia said:
Is there a way to mute the sound at source AND listen to it online - so i can hear what is actually coming out when it streams.. but not echo as I play the playlist on the computer?
You can click the speaker icon under the playlist and it will mute the playback. Or use the volume control slider. The volume changes (both mute button and volume slider) do not affect streaming.

i am having a problem where if i mute or lower the volume it affects my stream also . i just want to be able to mute the software on my pc without affecting the outgoing stream... is it possible ? was this changed in the last update ? because i believe this was possible before.

Melvinnunez said:
am having a problem where if i mute or lower the volume it affects my stream also . i just want to be able to mute the software on my pc without affecting the outgoing stream... is it possible ?
It is possible - you can control local playback volume using the volume slider under the playlist.

when i do that it also mutes my stream volume,i tested it by doing that and listening on my phone and it mutes the music being sent out to listeners. for some reason its not working for me.

Melvinnunez said:
when i do that it also mutes my stream volume,i tested it by doing that and listening on my phone and it mutes the music being sent out to listeners. for some reason its not working for me.
No, the volume slider only controls local playback and does not affect streaming. If you stream from within RadioBOSS. If you use other software to stream it can be affected.

Back