Starting an Event at the End of a Playlist?

reyfmde

Hello,

I don't see a way to start a event at the end of a playlist, i want to import a playlist everytime the playlist ends.

If there's a way to do this please tell me, or please add this in the future. Thanks :)

Scheduler starts events bases on time, not on conditions, so this is not possible. You should always keep enough tracks in the playlist. You can also configure silence detector, just in case there's nothing in the playlist to play.

Yes, but i need to generate a new Playlist because my Team adds new Music to our Server everyday. So it would be nice to create a new Playlist with the new Songs included after the Old one finished.

You can make it create a new one hour playlist playlist every hour, so any new tracks may appear in the newly created playlist.

Yes sure, but my playlist is 47 hours long at the moment. If i do it like you said (i already did that for a long time) some of the track never get featured in that 1 hour playlist. And so they nearly never get played or the some of them get played too often.

ReyFM said:
If i do it like you said (i already did that for a long time) some of the track never get featured in that 1 hour playlist
I'm not sure why this can happen. When you create a new 1 hour playlist, it will select from all tracks, including the newly added ones. So in this case, new files have a chance to be played if you create a new playlist every hour. If you create a 47 hour long playlist, no new tracks will be played as playlist already created. So 1 hour playlist approach should be used if you want new tracks to go on air.

You can also use the priorities feature, to increase the chance for new tracks to be included in the playlist: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/plgen-cat3.htm

Back