Radio Boss freezes once every hour

Roy

Radio Boss hangs every hour at the same time, that time has changed inexplicably now and then.  We have set it to email two of us when it detects silence and it does that following the hang.  But when I am listening to it by remote, there is no silence, it just freezes and reconnects, but it emails us saying action 3 happened (silence detected) and the time it occurred.

When it hangs it reconnects to the internet again

Then we have it load an alternate playlist which is the same as it just quit, and it does that, putting sound out again, it takes about 30 seconds for that all to happen, meanwhile there is silence on the carrier of the transmitter.

If we didn't have it load and alternate (same as it was playing) it would just remain silent till the top of the hour at which time the station ID would play and it would then continue to put sound on the air.

We are using an internet feed for our broadcast audio, have a station ID at the top of every hour, then back to broadcasting what is coming in on the internet.

We are an LPFM station.

We have had a computer repair/maintenance person and another who is familiar with Radio Boss working on this with no results so far.

We are running version 5.8.1.0 on Windows10

Roy

Further testing indicates to us that the fault is not with Radio Boss.  I have tried to remove this topic from this forum but the software won't let me.  Perhaps a forum administrator could either hide it or remove it.  Thank you to one and all concerned.
Roy

Back