Midi Contoller controlling

Eltee

We've done testing with mairlist and RadioBoss. Alle were in favor of RadioBoss but there still is a need to implement a midi controller for our jingle cart(s). Since RadioBoss is not  shipped with this option can somebody help us in creating a plug-in? We don't want a secondary program running our cart(s) unless ?.

Currently RadioBOSS does not support MIDI controllers - this will be added in one of the next updates.

Hello. When this is done, it makes the radio boss a super program! Thus, I would say that it hits the mAirlist many times. I'm looking forward to the update already

djmicbby

It's partially implemented, but we faced some compatibility issues with some controllers and the feature is frozen. We'll be back at it soon, in RadioBOSS 5.9 or 6.0 release.

If I know the state of things correctly, currently there's no single interface for controller support, so in order for this to work, we'd need to support a myriad of existing interfaces/protocols... I doubt this is going to happen anytime soon. By the way, how do you plan on using the controller with RadioBOSS?

I use "STREAM DECK MINI"

I have configured the "Keyboard Short Cuts" keys on RadioBoss and use the icons of the same style that
I have on the desktop (C: \ Program Files (x86) \ RadioBOSS \ Style \ Black)
easy and fast

Attachments

• hoykeys.png
    hoykeys.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 227
Back