Server disconnect notification syntax

callinger

Im trying to receive notifications of server disconnect. I have set up the e-mail and received the test e-mail. Now, what should I enter in the notifications field to receive this notice? My knowledge of HTML or whatever this is fails me. Thanks!

callinger said:
I have set up the e-mail and received the test e-mail. Now, what should I enter in the notifications field to receive this notice?
The you need to add a HTTP Request, and enter your email in the "URL/email" field, select only "Server connect and disconnect" notification and click OK. Make sure that you have "Enable notifications" checked above the notifications list.

Hello, I have also set this option for myself. I get an email when the server connects, but not when it disconnects. What could be the reason for this? I use RadioBOSS Standart 6.2.4.2

Hello, I have also set this option for myself. I get an email when the server connects, but not when it disconnects. What could be the reason for this? I use RadioBOSS Standart 6.2.4.2
We'll check why it doesn't send notification, looks like it's a bug. For now, please try enabling "Errors" notification, maybe it'll fix the problem.

Back