Playlist event ending

Melvinnunez

Hi , i am new to Radioboss and i am having a small problem. I have created about 4 playlist generator events for programming. so each event triggers a playlist generator to play certain music. the problem i am having is sometimes for some reason the playlist ends before the next event. so let's say the last song on the list plays and ends but there is still 3 minutes left before the next event trigger. i tried making each playlist 1:10 long but then i run into the next issue i am having and that's songs are getting cut off in the middle of playing because it's time to trigger the next event. isn't there an option that the playlist generator should know how long its left before the next event so it wont program songs that might be too long or to short to meet the time limit.in other words can radio boss know that if the next song is 3 minutes long but the next event triggers in 2 it should add a song that is 2 minutes long instead of 3 o something close.

You should create playlists longer to avoid silence. And also use the sweepers feature to avoid songs being cut off: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/sweepers.htm

Back