No Make New Folder option

pety

When install RadioBoss the window "Select Destination Location" allows user to browse for folder.
That is the good part. The bad one is that there is not any button for Make New Folder.
Make new folder is necesarry.

Thanks a lot !

You can create a new folder by entering its name in the destination folder field, e.g. select the upper level folder in the dialog, and then add new folder name.

djsoft said:
You can create a new folder by entering its name in the destination folder field, e.g. select the upper level folder in the dialog, and then add new folder name.
Of course I can do that, but it is not professional. Don't you think? And not all are computer technicians, isn't it?

pety said:
Of course I can do that, but it is not professional. Don't you think? And not all are computer technicians, isn't it?
The installer uses a standard directory selection dialog supplied by Windows and it does not have an option to create folders. Adding such a feature is not really possible, without re-doing the dialog from scratch or hacking it to add this option. The new folder name can be specified in the "Destination folder" box when the installer asks for it.

djsoft said:
Yes. But the good news is that RadioBOSS installation is not something that is performed too often.
I do for testings to different folders. But I think I can live without "make new folder".

Back