Fade Out

alexey.ratcheson

I right click on the MP3 song in the Playlist and I go into Track Tool. I select the portion at the end of the song and click the area I want to start to Fade Out. I click on the Set button on Fade Out and it shows 23.79 and the Fade Out box is checked. I click the OK button and then I double click the song in the Playlist and it doesn't Fade Out like it should.

Am I doing anything wrong here with the Fade Out?

Attached is a photo

Alexey

Attachments

• Radioboss Paint.png
    Radioboss Paint.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 329
A quick test did not confirm the problem. The fade out correctly works in RadioBOSS and in Track Tool. Does it happen with all tracks or only with some?

Alexey Matthew Ratcheson said:
DO I just click on the marker at the end of the song and click Set and then OK?
Yes, you should see the marker after you click the Set button, as on the screenshot in your first post.

Looking closer at that screenshot, I suppose the problem here is that Gap Killer in RadioBOSS cuts off the silent part of the track, and Fade Out marker happens to be in the part that is cut. You can explicitly set both End and Fade Out markers to make sure the track plays as you want it to.

It still doesn't work. I go to Track Tool, I click on the part of the song I want to fade out and I click on Set and it doesn't fade out. 

You have to set End

FadeOut.jpg

If you are in manual mode uncheck (untick) [Playback Fading] - > [Do not fade out tracks when Playlist in manual mode]

Alexey Matthew Ratcheson said:
It still doesn't work. I go to Track Tool, I click on the part of the song I want to fade out and I click on Set and it doesn't fade out. 
Did you also set the End marker?

Back