Video playback features

malejandrodev

Hi. Are there plans to improve video playback functions? For example: output by NDI (as VLC) to connect with VMix or OBS, compatibility with Tracktool and Segue Editor, in general that the video files work in the same way as an audio file.

Manuel ? said:
Hi. Are there plans to improve video playback functions? For example: output by NDI (as VLC) to connect with VMix or OBS, compatibility with Tracktool and Segue Editor, in general that the video files work in the same way as an audio file.
Generally, yes, but those plans are not immediate. I can't tell when video support in RadioBOSS will be improved.

Wow, I just signed up now to ask for it. :)

We would be glad to have the option that the radioboss video pane will be opened using vlc. It will greatly help those who want to use radioboss automation in video transmission at vmix Thanks!

ys said:
We would be glad to have the option that the radioboss video pane will be opened using vlc. It will greatly help those who want to use radioboss automation in video transmission at vmix Thanks!
Currently there are no plans on integrating it with VLC - it seems too situation specific. I'm sorry for that.

Back