Some more suggestions

A

A-radio

Thank you for your quick reply to our previous request! :)

Although we haven't yet bought this magnificent piece of software I'd like make some more suggestions that other users might also find handy. Because you almost promised that the previous feature about constant 'Start time' updating will be fulfilled I almost promise to choose RadioBOSS for software to our web-radio-show. ;) ...Actually I have tried out tens of dj/broadcasting softwares and I think you got the best one for our needs.

Our suggestions:
  • * Global hot keys so that no matter which program is focused on my desktop I could hit 'Next track' on keyboard etc.
    * Visual intro/outro time count down would help a lot to speak tracks in and out
    * Background music option so that you could predefine background music (and it's volume level) to be played automaticly between tracks when playlist is stopped for dj-speak (Not seen this one in any other radio broadcasting software so not sure would it work in practice)
    * Option in playlist to check a track that stops playlist after checked track (in addition to manual 'Stop after this track')
    * Player in Tag editor to help define timing for intro, outro, fade in, fade out etc.
    * ID3v2 tags for longer track names
    * Hot key for 'Mic' button (not really our need)
    * Configurable hot keys for jingles

I think it's better to append our request list after we have bought this product. ;) ...So I'll be back next month! :)

Thanks again for this great software.

Regards,

A-radio team

We have most of this features planned for future RadioBOSS PRO software (upgrade to RB PRO will be free for current RadioBOSS users, who bought software in 2007 or 2008-th year).
Some of the features will be available in the standard RadioBOSS.

Hello
I am just wondering if RB will be starting Remote Voicetracking in the near future.
Will this be something to do with with RadioBoss PRO software (rather than standard) ?

Remote Voicetracking is not yet available, but it's planned for one of the upcoming updates. RadioBOSS Pro project was canceled, the message you quoted is from 2008 :)

Back