How to play Station IDs every 20 mins in RadioBOSS Cloud

Hi,

I have gone through Quick Start Guide and Scheduler guide and don't find answer to schedule Station IDs every 20mins (or after regular intervals) in RadioBOSS cloud,

How do schedule to play my Station ID tracks at regular intervals (say every 20mins) when I have say 10 scheduled events to be played in one particular day.

For example"

9-10am: One scheduled event
10-11am: another schedule event
and so on

now I want only one station ID track to be played every 20mins or so, in between the above scheduled tracks.

I have 20 Station IDs in one folder.
So what settings I should keep to schedule these Station IDs, so that they play only track on regular interval.

Thanks

Thanks

Ok thanks.
But should I select under drop down menu of "insert type"?
so that it selects only one track from Station ID folder and then it goes to scheduled event of the day.

For example,

10:00 scheduled event track 1
10:06 scheduled event track 2
10:10 Station ID track 1
10:11 scheduled event track 3
10:16 scheduled event track 4
10:21 scheduled event track 3
10:26 scheduled event track 4
10:30 Station ID track 2

and so on....

The insert type only controls how it's inserted - in case of station ID, this should probably be "Queue after playing track".

If you want to select one ID from a folder with station IDs, in the event editor, click the Select button, select "Track List" option at the top and select the folder. Each time an event runs, it will select one ID from the folder.

Ok thanks.

Ohh, So i can select only one ID from number of IDs I have.

I did that as advised... selected only one ID from the folder.. and ticked the box to play this ID every 20mins.. and  "Queue after playing track"... please see attached file..
But when scheduled, it keeps playing this ID only number of times in a loop... and does not go back to the earlier event. I want ID to be played ONLY ONCE and then again after 20 mins.. Please HELP!

Actually, I have 10 IDs in "Station ID" folder and I want to random select one Station ID at 20mins and another one after 40mins and 3rd ID at 60mins and so on.. Is it possible to have such arrangement?

Attachments

• StationID Snap.JPG
    StationID Snap.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 511
radiomanpasand said:
Ohh, So i can select only one ID from number of IDs I have.
According to the screenshot, you have selected one specific file. If you want it to select one file (different each time) from a folder instead, you need to use the Track List option.

radiomanpasand said:
But when scheduled, it keeps playing this ID only number of times in a loop... and does not go back to the earlier event. I want ID to be played ONLY ONCE and then again after 20 mins.. Please HELP!
It works like this, plays an ID and then continues playing the previous playlist.

Back