Start Time Automatization

pety

For all radio stations which works with one hour playlists it is very important to eliminate all repetitive tasks.
For example, manually set [Start time] in playlist is annoying and time consuming, but very important. When I looked attentively at playlists name format I saw the solution. Start Time can be automated.

When load a playlist in production room (non-playable playlist) RB reads the name of the playlist, sees the hour and automaticaly set it.

Automating-Start-Time-Set.jpg

This appears to be a too specific feature for your use case, and other users will not benefit from this, I'm sorry, but I don't think this will be implemented.

djsoft said:
This appears to be a too specific feature for your use case, and other users will not benefit from this, I'm sorry, but I don't think this will be implemented.

I think you are making a very big mistake. A lot of people use one hour playlist (RB customers). Go to my RadioBoss facebook page and ask. I am the voice of many radio stations which uses RadioBoss.

By the way, I have a lot of requests from my collaborators. But it is very, very important to remove old bugs from RadioBOSS. I cannot believe how you did that. When will be the next beta session ?

It's not about one hour playlists themselves. Situation specific usage is the way the playlists are named and calculating start time based on it. We'll see if other users have something to say about it.

djsoft said:
It's not about one hour playlists themselves. Situation specific usage is the way the playlists are named and calculating start time based on it. We'll see if other users have something to say about it.
I can ask for help to my friends who own their RadioBOSS and have radio stations. It is not a problem. They just do not make my work. They let me to do it.

Currently I'm not sure how this feature will benefit other RadioBOSS users - it seems way too situation specific, I'm sorry.

djsoft said:
Currently I'm not sure how this feature will benefit other RadioBOSS users - it seems way too situation specific, I'm sorry.
That's it. It is not hard to implement it. It is your choice, but a bad one.

Back