Play Count in Video Files

pyradios

I would like to show you a need for video files, ..
The Play count does not work with the video files, and it would be great if we can also have that option

To set rules so that the video clip playback list does not repeat as there are more files

Attachments

• Captura1.PNG
    Captura1.PNG
    360.4 KB · Views: 348
This is currently a technical limitation, the playcount and last played tags are not saved for video files. We'll work on improving video support in the future, but I can't say when those improvements will be made, as RadioBOSS is targeted for audio mostly.

I understand that
But what makes Radio Boss a Super Automation is exactly what you can achieve with it.
Now we are in a stage where the radios are working with video clips and even so RB does not stay out because it also handles visual audio, I think it is something very necessary to have the possibility of playing video.

In my radio station we work mostly with video clips, and we come to the RB because of the simple and powerful software.

But we will be in the Wait

Video support in RadioBOSS has many issues and we have plans on redoing it, adding new features (like adding logos, seamless transition etc). This will happen, but not very fast, as there are some other features that have priority.

Back