Auto Intro Request

Davide72

Would it be possible to implement in the conditions of "Auto Intro" also the choice "year", besides "Artist", "Comments", "Genre" and "File Name"?
It would be nice to be able to tell the listeners the year of the song they are playing!
I attach image

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 393
Thank you for the suggestion, the year filter for auto intro will be added in RadioBOSS 5.9.

If possible I would like if in the options you could exclude certain folders, as I would like to let the year only say to the files contained in the "Dance 80" "Dance 90" and "Dance 00" folders, but not in those contained in all the other
Thanks

We plan on adding multiple conditions for Auto Intro rules, and this should be possible too.

djsoft said:
We plan on adding multiple conditions for Auto Intro rules, and this should be possible too.
When will it be implemented? This would be really nice to have for excluding jingles, news files and special show openers. Many thanks!

marvin said:
When will it be implemented? This would be really nice to have for excluding jingles, news files and special show openers. Many thanks!
Please consider using the Tags feature to filter files fro Auto Intro: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using-tags.htm

Back