Do not include in next song

reyfmde

Please add a feature to not include files in %next variable for file types.
The Next Song variable is pretty much useless if it shows Jingles and stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 419
Thank you for the suggestion, this will be implemented in one of the next updates.

Could this also be added to the "playbackinfo" API so that i would skip certain file types and show the song that's after a jingles for instance? Currently it shows the jingles in the "nextrack" response.

Currently you can use getplaylist2 API to get playlist items, the response includes FT_IDX for track that indicates file type, the indexing is a bit special: FT_IDX = 2 - first file type, 3 - second file type and so on.

Good afternoon,

I have the same problem with the jingles that are in the API. I would like to have such a function instead of filtering the whole playlist for jingles and sorting out jingles with every update. This is also very much on the performance with our many stations, because the API updates in realtime.

zooma said:
Good afternoon,

I have the same problem with the jingles that are in the API. I would like to have such a function instead of filtering the whole playlist for jingles and sorting out jingles with every update. This is also very much on the performance with our many stations, because the API updates in realtime.

We have 20 Stations at the moment and it's not a problem with this methode. We also have realtime updates.

Our site: https://www.reyfm.de/
Our API: https://api.reyfm.de/v4

Sure, we also have such an API. But it would keep the code clearer and the performance would be better.

djsoft said:
I have the same problem with the jingles that are in the API. I would like to have such a function instead of filtering the whole playlist for jingles and sorting out jingles with every update.
You can use the FT_IDX value as mentioned above to filter out jingles and other file types.

Hey,

Why is it not possible to get FT_INDEX with getplaylist (without 2 on the back to get tags as well)?

Greetings

zooma said:
Why is it not possible to get FT_INDEX with getplaylist (without 2 on the back to get tags as well)?
This is a technical limitation due to how the getplaylist command is implemented. In the future we'll change the way it works, there will be only one command to retrieve the playlist and it will provide all the information.

Back