Scheduled Events Being Skipped

DJboutit

Scheduled events are just being skipped,  what I want to do is play one station id every 30min and the from time to play one random track from a folder after the station id.  What setting do I need to have set to get this done the station ids play every 30min just fine.

You should activate "Repeat every" option and set it to 30 minutes, this will make event start every 30 minutes.

DJboutit said:
The station ids play every 30 min just fine I can not get the other events to play they are just skipped??
Please make sure you use the latest RadioBOSS 5.8.5.2. Then check the events (correct start time, the event is enabled, correct week days are set etc). You should see the countdown in the Run In column, it shows how much time left before the event will start. If it's empty then event is not configured properly. Please also check the log as it may also indicate a reason on why an event is skipped.

Only the station ids are showing in the log the other events are not even shown they do show the countdown timer. 

DJboutit said:
they do show the countdown timer. 
This means the events are not configured properly - e.g. the event is disabled, or week days or start times/date are incorrect. If you don't see the countdown timer, the event will not start.

Back