???.??????

I work with RadioBoss software and i have a bug
I do not know what to do
The program plays a playlist and at one point a jingle enters
And each playlist is simply deleted
And I checked a few times myself and did not mark V on the "CLEAR PLAYLIST"
It's just a bug! What to do ?
I am working with version 5.8.5.2
I am attaching to you a report that shows that in the middle of a playlist everything has been deleted
please help

It appears that the playlist is inserted by a scheduled event, and it's deleted because all tracks from it were played (RadioBOSS removes events from the playlist that are played). A solution would be to enable the "Insert as regular playlist tracks" option for the event that inserts the playlist.

For that matter
There is a playlist with 50 songs
And in song number 37 the list is deleted! Even before the list was played until song 50
Then a scheduled jingle enters and only he plays
I would like to point out again that the markup: "clear playlist" is not marked!

This does not reproduce here. Can you please make two screenshots: before playlist is deleteted, and after.

Please arranged screenshots:
1 - three picture report is seen when the Playlist entered and in which song everything was deleted
2 - Screenshots are attached 4 photos of the Playlist and see the first song and the song in the middle was deleted and how many songs are in the total list.

The list was not fully played at all!

report1
report1.png

report2
report2.png

report3
report3.png

These are photographs from the software directly
You can see how many songs there are in the list and where it was deleted

pic 1 :
1.png

pic 2 :
2.png

pic 3 :
3.png

pic 4 :
4.png

From the screenshot, it appears that another playlist (first tab) is active. The PL1 playlist is not playing, and I'm not sure why it will be cleared.

We do not offer support over WhatsApp. Please provide more information here, currently it's not possible to offer any help because the problem is not seen on the screenshots.

Have you tried enabling the "Insert ass regular playlist tracks" option for events that insert music?

Back