Urgent help!!!

ys

We embed our advertisements with Ads Scheduler

We have a customer who has some broadcasts that need to be embedded in rotation

What happens in practice ... Suppose I want to embed 01 on 10 am and 02 on 12 every time you have to switch between tabs and see
When is each one embedded
It was easier for all of the same client's embeds to appear on the same page.

Something else ... The client wants us to send him a layout of all his broadcasts, so in case a broadcaster broadcasts with a few variants I have to send him a few reports, it seems illogical to me that in one inlay report it is impossible to send all

The same customer's broadcasts.

I will rejoice in repentance. Thanks!

ys said:
What happens in practice ... Suppose I want to embed 01 on 10 am and 02 on 12 every time you have to switch between tabs and see
Can you please provide more information about tabs? There are no tabs in the Ads Scheduler.

ys said:
The client wants us to send him a layout of all his broadcasts, so in case a broadcaster broadcasts with a few variants I have to send him a few reports, it seems illogical to me that in one inlay report it is impossible to send all
You can use the Ads Overview option to get a report when ads are going to run. Alternatively, you can use the Report Generator https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/report_generator.htm to get report about played ads for any time period (use filters to only include needed files in the report).

Back