Two computers

karahan

Hi.I have a license radioBoss.

I have a problem.

I want to use radioboss 1 pc for workstation. This pc just for create playlist and song edit. I created playlist this pc. And save it other pc (Onair pc)'s music library folder. When i create playlist i used songs onair pc's music library folder.

But onair pc is not play this playlist. Warning "unebla to play error code2"

Can you help me please. How can i solve this problem?

karahan said:
But onair pc is not play this playlist. Warning "unebla to play error code2"
This is because paths to music are different on each computer. If you want to create playlists on one computer and use them on another computer, you need to make sure the paths (including drive letters) are exactly the same on all computers.

Thanks Your answer. I did and done.
But I have a another problem. I created music library and save (muzik.xml) in Onair pc.
Onair pc is see and play this songs.But workstation pc is see this song but not play. (Unable to play!error code 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server adres)
Paths to music are not different on each computer.Paths are the same on all computers.

I create playlist on workstation pc and save Onair pc's drive. Onair pc is play this.
Workstation pc is doesnt play created music library's songs in Onair pc.
Help me please.

karahan said:
Paths to music are not different on each computer.Paths are the same on all computers.
"Error code 2" means the file is not found. The only possible reasons are that paths are different on computers, or the file does not exist. The paths must be the same, and drive letters must be the same too.

Back