Programming

Hello
When programming, if we choose a date is what we could choose several or have the possibility to choose from the drop-down list just right, either "Every 2 weeks" for example for an event that takes place every 2 weeks
Thank you for your answers
Cordially

There's week selector in the event properties, you can mark the weeks when the event will start.

Hello
I come back to my subject and your answer, actually I look to tick the weeks but here is my problem:
The month with 5 weeks
Week 1 - Broadcast A
Week 2 - Broadcast B
Week 3 - Broadcast A
Week 4 - Broadcast B
Week 5 - Broadcast A
Which means that the next month we end up with the show A so that the show is found 2 weeks in a row
It might be better to have the possibility of repetition every 2 weeks
Cordially
Lo?c

You should decide what show will play at week 5 or do not play any show at all. I don't see any other solution here.

Thank you for your answer, in the "Repeat" option of the window "Events" there is no possibility to add "Week" with "Every year". Have a good day

Radio Souvenir said:
Thank you for your answer, in the "Repeat" option of the window "Events" there is no possibility to add "Week" with "Every year". Have a good day
The event will start on each week that you mark, each month. Please see this user manual page for the details: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_options.htm

Back